Ok - so if you didn't get my cheesy first intro let me try again. My name is Bianca and I am many things but so far not yet a Blogger. I am wife to E, Mommy to Bubba (our dog), Daughter, Sister, Realtor, Flight Attendant, Gardener, Nanny, and anything else you need me to be today. Again, what I am not is a Blogger. I figured why not throw my hat into the ring and see what I can do - if I can help anyone (if I can help myself!) then it will all be worth the effort!
- Bought our house in the burbs but oh so close to the city...hmmmm, the city.
- Got engaged - YES! Engaged!
- Built an office in the basement for my dear husband-first changes to new house!
- Began major construction on a tiny addition with big results which I will share more about later
- Started my first organic vegetable garden - Much more about that later when I attempt to do it again this year
- Began to plan wedding
- Called wedding off after a large rainfall that flooded parts of basement and seeped in through brand new drywalled ceiling...oh the travesty...
- Moved wedding out of town to Wisconsin and we were back on track with the planning
- Finished construction of addition...mostly
- Fostered 2 puppies that Bubba hated then began to love
- Went to Bosnia to visit his family - him for the first time in 10 years me for the first time EVER
- GOT MARRIED!
- Had floors refinished while in Jamaica for Honeymoon
- Painted Painted Painted
- Began office remodel which is still still waiting to be moved into as I type this little post from my kitchen counter...move in day Sunday! Unless my husband kicks me out of here before then...arghh
So, as you can see, it has been a very very crazy year for us. The moving, construction, and wedding alone would kill most people but add on top of that a couple puppies, water issues in our house, and the fact that I try to work from home...well, it makes for a crazy life but it is OUR life and I am not sure we would have it any other way!
From this blog I hope to learn a few things of my own and maybe even teach a few things. As I said earlier - I do many things but bloggin isn't one of them. This year I am hoping to change that. It is not really a new years resolution (though I have a few) so much as it is a cataloging of our everyday events so we can learn from our triumphs (mostly by making mistakes) and maybe help a few people do the same!
So here is to 2011...a little early. Wearing thin on patience and with a shoestring budget I ask myself, "What can we sink our teeth into next??"
So long till next Post!